Website Terms and Conditions
The Arthur Rank Centre Privacy Pledge
The Arthur Rank Centre have an up-to-date entry under the Data Protection Register. This can be seen at: http://www.esd.informationcommissioner.gov.uk/esd/search.asp, when you reach this page simply use the search function provided and type The Arthur Rank Centre to locate our specific page.
About this statement – Your consent
Information you provide
- Web usage information to develop and improve our website.
- Registration information to keep you informed.
- Name, address, e-mail, credit card and order details.
- Other data, from time to time, to help us provide you with improved products and/or services.
How we use personal information
- To process any orders you make and administer your account (including fraud prevention).
- To enable us to review, develop and improve the products, services, special offers and events that we offer.
- To provide access to privileged areas of the website and provide additional information.
- To administer contests, competitions and news email service.
- To carry out market research and personalise your visit to our website.
Who do we pass personal information to?
We may provide information about you as follows:
- To employees, partners and agents of The Arthur Rank Centre to administer any accounts, products and services provided to you by The Arthur Rank Centre now or in the future.
- Other than as necessary to fulfil your order, we will not provide your personal information (i.e. information you supply that identifies you) to any third party without your consent or unless we are required to do so by law or unless we have asked your permission first.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. To this end, we apply our internal data protection policy to processing your data, and ensure any third party that processes your data signs a security contract. Appropriate physical and logical security measures are taken to ensure your data remains safe.
Your use of this site
In order that we can monitor and improve the site, we may gather certain information about you when you use it, including details of your domain name and IP address, operating system, browser, version, cookie details and the web site that you visited prior to our site.
3rd party information
We may supplement the information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties, for example, collected from other members of your household.
Please be aware that our site may link to other web sites which may be accessed through our site. We are not responsible for the data policies, content or security of these linked web sites.
Please note that The Arthur Rank Centre Ltd does not accept any liability that may arise from using or downloading information from the website.
When you contact us regarding a purchase over the internet, please state clearly the details of the transaction and if possible a reference number, the nature of the enquiry, and a method of contacting you back should that be required.
The Arthur Rank Centre Ltd
We are a charitable company limited by guarantee.
Registered in England and Wales Company number 04917066 Registered office: Arthur Rank Centre, Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire CV8 2LG
Registered with the Charity Commission in England and Wales
Charity number: 1104300
VAT number: GB 997 4821 54